Benefits of Membership
An organization or individual can become a member of Wincam.
For organizations, it's a great way to promote your group and to widen your audience for your lecture series, events, etc. For individuals, widen your skills and produce a show about your interests or point of view.
- · Access to free training and production assistance
- · Access to studio and field production equipment
- · May vote in elections at WinCAM Annual Meeting
- · Quarterly newsletter
- · Ability to train with seasoned members
- · Reduced fee for WinCAM Production Services
- · Invitations to WinCAM social functions
Types of Membership
- · INDIVIDUAL - $25 per year
- · STUDENT (Through Grade 12) or SENIOR (60+) - $10 per year
- · FAMILY - $45 per year
- · ORGANIZATION - $50 per year
A Family membership is limited to up to 5 members of a household. Proof of residency is required.
An Organizational membership is limited to up to 5 members of an organization, including one corporate contact. Organizational membership slots may be re-used in the event of personnel changes, but each new member must attend an orientation, sign an Agreement with Policies Form and be trained and certified before using or reserving WinCAM facilities or equipment. Additional Organizational members may be added at the cost of $10 per member, per year.